TTP USA 2016 will be held in the Micro Focus Offices in Provo, Utah from the 11th to the 15th July 2016. There will be two optional paid workshops held on the 9th and 10th July at the same location. Attendance at the event will be free of charge apart from travel and accomodation.
The event will be made up of single track sessions in the mornings with multiple break-out sessions in the afternoons. The event will start with a Welcome Reception on the Sunday evening and there will be entertainment and dinner arranged each evening from Monday to Thursday.
- Conference Registration Link (Login Required - see below)
- 9th/10th July Linux Scripting in a SLES 12 Environment hands-on workshop
- 9th/10th July Zenworks Configuration Management hands-on workshop
- Conference Hotels
- Fun tourism sites and activities
- Travel to and from Salt Lake City
Note - to register you will need to login with your TTP credentials that you have used in the past to login to the Netlab1.net archives. Unless you have changed this (which hopefully you have) this will be your Novell ID that you use for the NCC as your login ID and your email address as the password. If all else fails contact Joe Doupnik (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will reset your password for you.