TTP Asia Pacific 2019, Bangalore, India, 30th November - 6th December.
The conference hotel will be the Leela Palace featured in the photograph below.
Each year we have our TTP events in Europe and Provo, but this event is different because it gives you the opportunity to get together with the people developing the applications we use and to gain real insights into the direction of the products.
It also gives us the opportunity to engage directly with the product managers and developers to discuss the features that are important to us, so that they can take this input into account during their development cycles. These days, there is no other event like this, so don't miss out on the opportunity.
This year, we will also be inviting a small number of specific individuals from large corporate and government customers and partners from around the world, to add to the mix of knowledge within the group. It will be interesting to compare our needs and priorities when talking with the developers.
What can you expect from the five days in Bangalore
- In-depth technical sessions covering the OES Operating System, File and Networking, Identity and Security, GroupWise, and the ZENworks product lines
- Roadmaps, futures, and in-depth technical sessions and discussions
- Presentations from delegates on how they make use of the products, along with their issues and wish lists
- Many opportunities to network with the delegates and the staff from Micro Focus and the Development Centre
- Discussions with senior staff traveling from around the world to attend the event
- Social activities to give you a flavour of the Indian culture
On Saturday and Sunday, 30 November – 1 December, we will be offering three free-of-charge, hands-on workshops for conference delegates at a venue within the Leela Palace Hotel. These will include Access Manager, ZENworks 2020, OES 2018 Cloud Integrated Storage and DSfW. The OES course will include one day of experiences and demonstrations from a consultant who has spent the last twelve months implementing this software. You will need to bring a laptop with at least 16GB of memory and 200GB of free disk space, with VMware Workstation or Player installed on the machine. For more details of the workshops please refer to the Workshops Agenda.
How this will all work
- You need to pay for your travel and hotel costs.
- In addition to your passport, you will need to obtain online an electronic visa to travel to India.
- There will be no fee for academic members of the TTP to attend. For corporate customers and partners, the fee will be $350 per person.
- We will meet you at the airport on your arrival and deliver you back to the airport at the end of the week (unless you stay on), so long as you are staying at the Leela Palace Hotel.
- We will provide lunch each day of the event.
- Dinner will be provided on Sunday evening and some nights during the week.
- We will provide transport to and from the Micro Focus Development Centre each day of the event.
- Light snacks will be provided late afternoon on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at the Development Centre, as we take time to mingle with the developers.
- Before the event, we will talk individually to all of those who plan to attend, to arrange logistics and answer any questions.
- We will be using the sumptuous Leela Palace Hotel in Bangalore as our base for the event, but all sessions will be held in the Development Centre. A special rate of 9500 INR (ie 12200 INR with Taxes) per night has been arranged, which includes breakfast and internet charges. This price including taxes equates to 170 US Dollars, 140 GBP, and 154 Euros per night, which is great value for a six-star hotel.
- If you plan to bring your partner, we will arrange for social activities for them during the day whilst you are attending the event.
- To view a short video made by one of the delegates who attended a previous event, click on this link: TTP APAC video.
1) Register for the Conference using this Registration Link.
2) Book your hotel using the following information (note that the special rate of 9500 INR is only available until 25 September):
- Visit: www.theleela.com
- Under the “Find A Hotel” drop-down menu, select “Leela Palace Bengaluru.”
- Under the “Select Code” drop-down menu (which is under check-in date), choose “Group Code” and then enter “MICR191120”.
- Select the check in & check out dates, number of rooms, and click “Check availability.”
- Guest Name and credit card details will be required to confirm the booking.
3) Book your flights.
4) Complete the Transport Booking Form so that we know when to meet you at the airport.
If you have any questions at all concerning the event, please email Peter Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.